he Airflex Storm is an incredibly powerful 800psi machine, capable of running over 200ft of hoses direct from your van and comes with a host of features to help you clean to a higher standard faster and with less effort.
Price includes Machine, 25' Solution Hose, 25' Vacuum Hose and Westpak Twin Jet Stainless Steel Wand.
Unleash the Power of the Storm!
Cleans around 4 times quicker than standard twin vac/130psi machines.
Much faster drying.
Outperforms a standard twin vac even at 150ft!
Can be run direct from the van or as a portable.
Truckmount-style speed and drying times at a fraction of the cost!
Can run 200ft hose direct from your van.
The Storm's high performance pump and super-powered parallel vacuum set-up mean the operator can move the wand up to 4 times faster - you can move the wand just as quickly as you would if using a truckmount, without needed to spend lots of time on additional dry wand passes (necessary with 'in-series' machines).
- Solution Tank : 55 Litres.
- Recovery Tank : Airflow friendly cylindrical design.
- Pump Pressure : 800psi 1/2hp adjustable plunger pump.
- Vacuum System : Bigairflow system with big bore internal plumbing.
- Vacuum Motors : Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6 High Efficiency Vacuum System.
- Vac Hose Port : 2" port accepts 1.5" and 2" vacuum hose.
- Exhaust : 4" big bore with optional easypack silencer.
- Easy Load System : No need to lift machine into van.
- Built-in Power Sprayer : Adjustable spray lance optional.
- Direct Feed : Can connect to external tanks with no extra pump needed.
- Tank Construction : Tough polyethelene.
- Control Panel : Top mounted for convenience.
- Rear Wheels : 12" non marking for easier stair climbing.
- Front Wheels : 4" non marking with locking brake.
- Vacuum Shut-Off : Yes
- Power Cable : 25ft high visibility orange cables.
- Dimensions (cm) : 45(W) x 80(L) x 105(H).
- Weight : Approx. 50Kg (800psi machine).
- Inline Heater : Optional.
- Warranty : 5 years casing, 1 year parts.