ORBIS ECO 400
The new Orbis eco rotary range has been specifically designed to fully accommodate cleaning contractors’ needs. All Orbis eco models arrive Pre-assembled and are inclusive of a drive board, so you can get straight to work.
These rotaries offer exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors, with an optional solution tank for wet scrubbing. Making light work of virtually every floor type, the Orbis eco range is ideal for retail, education and healthcare facilities.
BENEFITS OF THE ORBIS ECO 400
- Pre-assembled with the handle and ready to use, saving both time and cost
- High pad/brush pressure for effective cleaning
- Adjustable handle height to suit user requirements
- Folding handle and large rear wheels make for easy transportation
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use
- Low vibration levels mean greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts
- Optional solution tank for wet scrubbing
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs
- All of the rotaries in this range are 17 inches (43 cm).
- Voltage AC (~)/ Frequency (V/ Hz) : 230/50
- Motor Power (W) : 1100
- Productivity rate (m²/h) : 475
- Pad / brush speed (rpm) : 380
- Pad / brush pressure (g/cm²) : 22
- Pad / brush diameter (cm) : 43
- Dimensions (L x W x H) :
- with handle (cm) : 62 x 43 x 121
- Weight (kg) : 27
- Cable length (m) : 15
- Warranty : 2 Years subject to conditions